Ancient grains are a grouping of grains and pseudocereals that are considered to have been little changed by selective breeding over recent millennia, as opposed to more widespread cereals such as corn, rice and modern varieties of wheat, which are the product of thousands of years of selective breeding.
Request for Sample Copy at https://www.researchreportsinc.com/sample-request?id=234367
The U.S. is the dominant market which held more than one third of the global ancient grains market share in 2015. In Europe, U.K. and Germany has witnessed more than 6000 product launches containing ancient grains in 2015.
Over the next five years, Publisher projects that Ancient Grains will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, Publisher covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ancient Grains market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ancient Grains market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, Publisher considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gluten Containing
Segmentation by application:
- Sports Nutrition
- Infant Formula
- Frozen Food
Enquiry more at https://researchreportsinc.com/enquiry?id=234367
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- General Mills
- Yamazaki Baking
- Grupo Bimbo
- Premier Foods
- KP Snacks
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ancient Grains consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ancient Grains market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ancient Grains manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ancient Grains with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ancient Grains submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.