This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Alcoholic Drinks in the United Kingdom
The UK saw alcoholic drinks volumes stagnate in 2016, a slightly stronger performance than the 2011-2016 period as a whole. A significant rise in spirits volumes helped to offset declines in cider/perry and RTDs/high-strength premixes, as the category benefited from the influence of the craft movement and the cocktail trend. The trend towards craft-orientated products also played a significant part in countering the impact of declines amongst mainstream beer brands in 2016, leading to stagnation…
Alcoholic Drinks Market in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2012-2016), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Get a PDF Sample of Alcoholic Drinks Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/368742 .
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The Some Points Mentioned in Alcoholic Drinks Market Report are:
- Craft Effect Offsets Mainstream Decline
- Diversification of the Craft Trend
- Brewers Continue Acquisitive Activity
- Discounters and Internet Retailing Continue To Expand
- Bright Spots in Stagnant Market
Key Trends and Developments
- Great Uncertainty Following the Announcement of Brexit
- ‘craft’ Expands Its Perimeters
- Implementation of Minimum Pricing – Back on the Table
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/368742 .
Key New Product Launches
- Summary 1 Key New Product Developments 2016
- Market Background
- Table 1 Number of On-trade Establishments by Type 2011-2016
- Taxation and Duty Levies
- Summary 2 Taxation and Duty Levies on Alcoholic Drinks 2016
- Table 2 Typical Wholesaler and Retailer Off-trade Mark-ups by Selected Categories 2016
- Table 3 Selling Margin of a Typical Beer Brand in Retail Channel Which Does Not Use Wholesalers 2016
- Table 4 Selling Margin of a Typical Wine Brand in Retail Channel Which Does Not Use Wholesalers 2015
- Table 5 Selling Margin of a Typical Spirits Brand in Retail Channel Which Does Not Use Wholesalers 2016
No. of Report Pages: 97
Place a Purchase Order for this Alcoholic Drinks Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/368742 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research