[delay +1 hour]
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – The City of Colorado Springs and Colorado Springs Utilities partnered to complete extensive construction work on 21st Street. The improvement project, which began in April, will be completed on Friday (Sept. 28) with the street scheduled to reopen that evening.
· Water main replacement from Colorado Avenue to Highway 24
· Drainage improvements, including curb, gutter and inlets
· Bridge improvements, including channel protection, concrete patching and waterproofing
· Roadway improvements, including resurfacing and striping
· Safety improvements, including sidewalk installation and repairs
For additional project information, visit coloradosprings.gov/21stbridge.