DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Top 50 Company Reports for Real Estate” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report contains a comprehensive pdf report for each of the top 50 companies in the industry (ranked by sales or revenue).
These fundamental data reports are derived from the Worldscope Database which covers over 98% of the world’s market capitalization and represents the leading public companies in over 100 countries. The proprietary Quality Rating – a measure of corporate risk – is assigned to each company.
- Timely and accurate information on the leading companies in the global industry
- Unified Format across the world (consistent format for all companies and countries)
- Deep research content (up to 10-years of historical analysis)
- Broad base of research (up to 40 unique sub-reports on each company)
- Proprietary Quality Rating (provides a measure of corporate risk)
- Deeply discounted price of bundled industry reports – compared to purchase of individual company reports.
- Report Content: (The following description applies to each of the 50 company reports that are included in the Top 50 product). Two descriptive formats are presented; an Abstract and a more extensive Synopsis.
Quantitative analyses of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Sources of Capital), extensive ratio tables (Accounting, Asset Utilization, Employee Efficiency, Fixed Charges Coverage, Leverage Analysis, Liquidity Analysis, Per-share Data and Profitability Analysis) and proprietary Quality Rating analyses tables. The Quality Rating – a measure of corporate risk – examines the liquidity of the stock, and the financial strength, profitability and corporate growth characteristics of the corporation.
There is a textual comparative business analysis of the financial results (i.e. sales, company valuations and financial position) of the company and several of its peers. Also included are: company description, recent stock performance, profitability analysis, dividend analysis, and key data Items (ticker, major industry, sub-industry, employees, share type, market capitalization, total shares outstanding and number of closely held shares). Additional research includes tables with up to 10-years of history of computed ratios, sales, earnings, and security prices.
Also included, as part of each company report, are extensive industry average reports for financial statements and key ratio reports to which the company results can be compared.
Key Topics Covered
- Company Fundamentals
- Report: Company Profile
- Comparative Business Analysis
- Summary Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Earnings & Dividends Analysis
- Financial Statement Analyses
- Report: Balance Sheet – Annual
- Balance Sheet – Annual – Common Size
- Balance Sheet – Annual – Year-Year % Change
- Balance Sheet – Annual – Five-Year Averages
- Balance Sheet – Interim
- Balance Sheet – Interim – Common Size
- Income Statement – Annual
- Income Statement – Annual – Common Size
- Income Statement – Year-Year % Change
- Income Statement – Five-Year Averages
- Income Statement – Interim
- Income Statement – Interim – Common Size
- Sources of Capital – Net Change
- Financial Ratio Analyses
- Report: Accounting Ratios
- Asset Utilization
- Employee Efficiency
- Fixed Charges Coverage
- Leverage Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Per-Share Ratios
- Profitability Analysis
- Quality Rating Analyses
- Report: Investment Acceptance
- Financial Strength
- Profitability & Stability
- Corporate Growth
- Industry Overview
- Report: Industry Averages – Overview
- Industry Financial Statement Analyses
- Report: Summary Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Sources of Capital
- Industry Financial Ratio Analyses
- Report: Leverage Analysis
- Per-Share Data
- Profitability Analysis
- Quality Rating Overview
- Report: Explanation of Quality Rating
- Brookfield Asset Management Incorporated
- Brookfield Business Partners LP
- CBRE Group Incorporated
- Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd
- Jones Lang Lasalle Incorporated
- Mitsubishi Estate Co Limited
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd
- Cushman & Wakefield PLC
- Weyerhaeuser Co
- American Tower Corporation
- Brookfield Property Partners LP
- Emaar Properties
- Realogy Holdings Corp
- Simon Property Group, Inc.
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Vingroup JSC
- Ayala Corporation
- Leopalace21 Corporation
- Welltower Inc
- Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited
- Ventas Incorporated
- Vonovia SE
- IWG PLC
- WFD Unibail Rodamco NV
- Frasers Property Ltd
- Ayala Land Inc
- Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- City Developments Limited
- Boston Properties, Inc.
- Alliance Global Group Incorporated
- Equity Residential
- Aeon Mall Company Limited
- Colony Capital Inc
- Public Storage Incorporated
- Hcp, Inc.
- Colliers International Group Inc
- Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Ltd
- Hongkong Land Holdings Ltd
- Hulic Company Limited
- Altareit SCA
- Tokyo Tatemono Co. Ltd
- Swire Properties Limited
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
- The GEO Group Inc
- Jingrui Holdings Ltd
- AvalonBay Communities Inc.
- Relo Group Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w5i11j
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900