Bharat Book Bureau glad to announce “17th Pharmacovigilance 2018” to be held on 15th November 2018 in Mumbai, India.
“Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management”
Pharmacovigilance is uniquely placed to nurture sharing of good practice between industry representatives and seeking advice from regulators and inspectors as we all strive to improve the way we manage patient safety and comply with legislation.
We has worked close with Industry and Regulators to bring topics and speakers together with broad audiences in order to create stimulating and relevant discussion.
We are glad to announce the 17th Pharmacovigilance 2018 to be held on 15th November 2018 in Mumbai, India. It focuses on the advancements in Pharmacovigilance, Risk Management, and Drug Safety.
The field of Pharmacovigilance is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and pharmaceuticals. 17th Pharmacovigilance 2018 emphasizes on how the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about Pharmacovigilance and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmacovigilance community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive named recognition at this event. Renowned Speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Pharmacovigilance are Hallmarks of this Conference.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 17th Pharmacovigilance 2018. I wish and pray that all our efforts will be beneficial to our industries and to our country at large
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
– Pharmacovigilance in 2020 – future horizons and efficiencies
– Updates towards of legislation, policies, systems, technology, communication strategies and best practice in PV
– Challenges for good pharmacovigilance practices for the generic industry. How to overcome them?
– Importance of signal management for the generic industries
– Importance of pharmacovigilance for the pharma industries in India
– Focusing on the monitoring process of safety of medicines in India
– Pharmacovigilance and risk management planning
– Marketing authorization for medicines that do not have RMP
– Discussing the key feature of benefit risk assessments from a regulatory perspective and
how the patient is included in the discussion
– Forming fundamental basis of regulatory decision making through benefit-risk assessments
– How Brexit will impact pharmacovigilance in India
– Any adverse impact on the rules, regulations and product registrations
– Manual and medical devices reporting: Detecting and evaluating drug safety signals
– Monitoring safety of medicative products during product life cycle
– Automation/Data Processing/AI – Future of PV
– Adverse event case reporting with the help of AI automation
– Decreasing phase trials by implementing predictive analytics to impact patient safety
– Current regulatory framework and expectations for good pharmacovigilance practices
– Explanation on the GVP modules and newly revised GVP structures
– Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
Vice Presidents, Directors, CRO’s, Heads and Managers of:
– Pharmacovigilance Strategy
– Drug Safety/Risk Management
– Information and Clinical Data Management
– Clinical Research
– Research & Development
– Product Safety/Assurance Assessment
– Patient Safety & Outcomes Research & Data Analysis
– Epidemiology project management
– Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
– Sales & Marketing
– Biotech manufacturers
From the following:
– Pharmaceutical organizations
– Generic pharmaceutical companies
– Contract research organizations
– Patient recruitment companies
– Government- Department of health
– Non-profit organizations/ Association
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.
For complete details click here : https://www.bharatbook.com/Events/17th-pharmacovigilance-2018/7
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus