Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers: Bags and luggage specialist retailers continued to benefit from the strong preference for high-end designer labels in 2016, with growth of 9% recorded in current value terms. Women in Saudi Arabia are increasingly exposed to internationally renowned brands such as Louis Vuitton, Coach, Fendi and Gucci, among others. This heightened exposure is primarily due to the increase in the number of satellite television channels covering celebrity fashion trends, the ongoing increase in internet penetration and subsequent growth in social media usage, as well as growth in outbound travel and tourism. The increases being seen in both outbound business and leisure travel continued to boost sales of luggage during 2016.
Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; home shopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewelry and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers: Value Sales, Outlets and Selling Space
2. Sales in Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers by Channel: Value
3. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers GBO Company Shares: % Value
4. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers GBN Brand Shares: % Value
5. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers LBN Brand Shares: Outlets
6. Forecast Sales in Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers by Channel: Value
7. Sales in Retailing by Store-based vs Non-Store: Value
8. Sales in Store-based Retailing by Channel: Value
9. Store-based Retailing Outlets by Channel: Units
10. Sales in Non-Store Retailing by Channel: Value
For More Related Reports: Leisure Market Reports