When: Friday, October 11 and Saturday, October 12, 5-8:30 p.m.
Where: Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street in Ogden
Cost: $6 Ogden Nature Center members
Who: All ages are welcome. This event is for the entire community & great for families. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Dress: Dress for outdoor weather / costumes welcome / bring a flashlight
This event will be held rain or shine.
• Take a crepuscular creep (early night-time) along Ogden Nature Center trails where you’ll meet Ogden Nature Center teacher-naturalists transformed into native Utah animals, each with a tale to tell
• Meet live owls, snakes & spiders
• Trailside tales and a campfire, face painting, carnival games & silly fortune telling
• Make fun fall nature crafts to take home
• Squeak & Sneak: — pretend you’re a mouse on the run as you spot your predators
• Visit the Bat Cave and see who lives there
• Get down low in the Spider Web Crawl
FOOD TRUCKS: Friday Night: El Bandito & Butter3eer / Saturday Night: Sgt. Pepper’s FAT Burrito, A Taste of Louisiana & Butter3eer
Special thanks to our event sponsors: The Standard Examiner and Weber County R.A.M.P.
For more information please call 801-621-7595.