SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Building a successful business presents a multitude of challenges for companies today. While technology advancements have made it easier than ever to start a business, it has also become more complex to sustain growth. Companies in the early stages often find themselves in a more crowded and competitive field, taking on peers as well as larger companies with varying budgets. Yet in the face of escalating customer expectations, relying on quick fix solutions can be a costly gamble. In order to grow and compete, SMB and mid-market brands are increasingly looking for enterprise-grade capabilities that fit their unique needs – agility, scalability, flexibility and value – to maintain and future proof their success.
Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced its product portfolio for mid-market and SMB businesses as well as the creation of a new organization within the Digital Experience business to support the unique needs of those companies. Adobe’s product portfolio for mid-market and SMB businesses includes:
- Magento Commerce: Magento Commerce is an industry-leading commerce solution that gives small and mid-market businesses unmatched agility and scalability to go to market in highly differentiated ways. Recently named a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions that empower merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. Magento is the leading provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000 for seven years running. The new integration of Adobe Stock with Magento Commerce will give small and medium-sized merchants with an Adobe Stock subscription quick and easy access to Adobe Stock’s more than 130 million assets, including images, templates, 3D assets, 8 million stock videos and 750,000 premium collection images.
- Marketo Engage: Marketo Engage, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud, enables marketers to target and nurture individual leads or accounts at scale and measure business impact across all customer touchpoints. Marketo Engage, the solution of choice for B2B marketing professionals, recently announced updates to ABM Essentials that help B2B companies of all sizes get started with their account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and deliver consistent, continuous and compelling experiences to the right audiences every time. Additionally, Marketo Engage offers access to more than 65,000 marketers globally in its Marketing Nation community where members are encouraged to share best practices with other marketers to help build and formalize marketing strategies.
- Adobe Analytics Foundation: Adobe Analytics empowers many industry disrupting brands to build and improve the customer experience with deep data insights. For mid-market segments on Magento Commerce and Marketo Engage, Adobe is making available Adobe Analytics Foundation which brings enterprise-grade data analytics to growing brands. Customers can implement the offering at a level appropriate for the size of their business and scale up as their operation expands over time. Advanced features out-of-the box—from segmentation to fallout analysis—and Photoshop-inspired analysis tools mean both faster time-to-value and an ability to let anyone in an organization access data to drive decision-making, regardless of technical expertise.
- Adobe Sign for Small Business: Adobe Document Cloud provides the most comprehensive tools for digitizing document workflows for the majority of the Fortune 100. New Adobe Sign for small business delivers e-signature capabilities that are powerful enough for the enterprise, but tailored to the needs of small business users. When combined with other market-leading document technologies, including Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Scan, Adobe Sign for small business helps companies digitize legacy work practices that rely on signatures, like customer onboarding, contracts and approvals, payments and invoices and much more. Learn more about Adobe Sign for small business here.
- Creative Cloud for Teams: With Creative Cloud for teams, brands can easily deploy Adobe apps that are best suited for their business needs. Simple license management, robust data security, technical support and training resources empower companies to work efficiently and make the most of their software investment. Creative Cloud Libraries allows various teams to share assets and folders securely while helping them maintain version control, stay on top of changes and collaborate. The Creative Cloud desktop application organizes the user’s Adobe tools in a more personalized way, showing which apps have been installed, which have updates and also help with discovery of new Adobe apps. In the future, Adobe Spark customers will be able to manage multiple brands and gain access to their Creative Cloud Libraries so that they can publish on-brand content to social media quickly and easily.
Gary Specter, formerly vice president of Magento global sales and customer success, has been appointed to lead the dedicated sales, customer success and support organization. This effort builds on Adobe’s strong heritage in the small and mid-market customer segment across its Creative Cloud and Document Cloud product portfolios and highlights Adobe’s commitment to extending enterprise-grade capabilities to help them differentiate and grow.
“Rapidly growing brands – regardless of a company’s size or budget – are increasingly making technology investments that level the playing field in terms of the experience they deliver to customers,” said Gary Specter, vice president, global head of GTM, Commercial Business at Adobe. “The acquisitions of Magento and Marketo helped Adobe gain a deeper understanding of the unique needs of commercial businesses, allowing us to extend our enterprise-grade applications down market and bring the modern infrastructure to run a digital business to companies of any size.”
“When you’re focused on growing your business, the last thing you want is for your technologies to hold you back,” said Anthony Potgieter, Senior E-commerce Manager at Wyze. “With every product launch we’re seeing immense customer demand, so being able to deliver a sophisticated and seamless digital experience to customers across channels is essential to our sustained success.”
“We were looking to invest in a platform that can help grow our direct-to-consumer business, while sustaining the incredible success we’ve seen as a wholesaler,” said Jonathan Bradbury, Vice President of E-commerce at Nature’s Bakery. “Adobe’s solutions helped us address our needs as we evolved to a B2B and B2C business, enabling us to deliver relevant digital experiences to our customers.”
“Marketo Engage has enabled us to more quickly and dynamically deploy our marketing campaigns to meet the evolving needs of our business and our customers,” said Amber Hobson, manager of Demand Generation Applied Systems. “As the insurance industry undergoes digital transformation, Applied Systems is committed to leading by example as a technology for our customers by better connecting employees, partners and customers.”
“For years, Adobe has helped me run my business in a more efficient way. I work on-the-go and communicate with my team a lot, and I wouldn’t be able to do that nearly as much without Adobe Scan or Acrobat,” said Bobby Berk, interior designer, founder of Bobby Berk and member of the fab 5 of “Queer Eye.” “Now Adobe Sign allows me to sign off on contracts and presentations in seconds. I can focus on the creative process, not the paperwork.”
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit http://www.adobe.com/.
© 2019 Adobe Inc. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.